Suggerimenti per la composizione
The basic syntax for embedding a flash file (.swf), flash movie (.flv) or audio file (.mp3) is:
If you would like to override SWF Tools and flash player default settings,
you can specify additional parameters. For example:
Flash Filter will accept following parameters:
- params : You can specify values for output inside <param>
tags with the <embed> html. Typical values are
bgcolor and wmode. Example:
- flashvars : You can specify values for output as flashvars, which
become available to the flash player. Refer to the
documentation of the flash player you are using to
know what flashvar options are available.
- files : Optional list of files to be passed, you'll normally define
files relative to your Drupal files directory.
- methods : Optional information about how to display the file. The most
common usage is to specify a particular media player and
thus override the settings page.
WARNING: with params, flashvars and othervars, pass multiple values
separated by &&.
Break long pages into smaller ones by means of a page tag:
First page here.
Second page here.
More pages here.
It's possible to show video content in the lightbox. In this case the "rel" attribute should be set to
lightvideo. It's possible to group videos and to control the size of the lightbox by setting the "width" and "height" properties. The properties can be configured like
lightvideo[group|width:300px; height: 200px;][caption]. The properties should all be of the format "property: value;" - note the closing semi-colon. If no properties are set, then the default width and height of 400px will be used. See below for more detailed examples.
<a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1811233136844420765" rel="lightvideo">Google video example - default size</a>
Controlling lightbox size example:
<a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1811233136844420765" rel="lightvideo[group|width:400px; height:300px;][caption]">Google video example - custom size</a>
Supported video formats include asx, wmv, mov and swf. A number of online video providers are also supported, including YouTube and Google Video. For a full list of the current supported video providers please see the documentation on drupal.org.
To add a lightbox to your images, add rel="lightbox" attribute to any link tag to activate the lightbox. For example:
<a href="image-1.jpg" rel="lightbox">image #1</a>
<a href="image-1.jpg" rel="lightbox[my caption]">image #1</a>
To show a caption either use the title attribute or put in the second set of square brackets of the rel attribute.
If you have a set of related images that you would like to group, then you will need to include a group name between square brackets in the rel attribute. For example:
<a href="image-1.jpg" rel="lightbox[roadtrip]">image #1</a>
<a href="image-2.jpg" rel="lightbox[roadtrip][caption 2]">image #2</a>
<a href="image-3.jpg" rel="lightbox[roadtrip][caption 3]">image #3</a>
There are no limits to the number of image sets per page or how many images are allowed in each set.
If you wish to turn the caption into a link, format your caption in the following way:
<a href="image-1.jpg" rel='lightbox[<a href="http://www.yourlink.com">View Image Details</a>]' >image #1</a>
- The Glossary module will automatically mark terms that have been defined in the glossary vocabulary with links to their descriptions. These marks depend on the settings and may be a superscript character or an icon, or the term may be turned into an acronym, cite, or abbreviation. If there are certain phrases or sections of text that should be excluded from glossary marking and linking, use the special markup, [no-glossary] ... [/no-glossary]. Additionally, these HTML elements will not be scanned: a, abbr, acronym, code, pre.
- Indirizzi web o e-mail vengono trasformati in link automaticamente
- If you include a word in your post that's filtered (usually foul language), it will be replaced by the filtered version of the word.